VitAmin-T Tryptophan 30 capsules
VitAmin-T Tryptophan is a VEGAN dietary supplement that naturally rebalances the sleep-wake cycle in case of fatigue or decay.
Formulated based on the main vitamins B1 and B2 involved in the energy processes of the human body, enriched with essential amino acid L-tryptophan, natural precursor of serotonin, a neurotransmitter related to the mechanisms of fatigue, influential in the state of encouragement and sleep conciliation.
It contains 30 capsules.
Why to use it?
VitAmin-T Tryptophan is a dietary supplement based on the main vitamins involved in the energy processes of the human body, enriched with essential amino acid L-tryptophan, natural precursor of serotonin, a neurotransmitter related to the mechanisms of fatigue.
When to use it? When feeling decay, synonymous of general discomfort, which is characterized by a feeling of fatigue, which may be associated or not, to other diseases. In certain situations, they produce discouragement or anxiety: stress, smoking cessation, slimming diets, personal problems, disinterest. Other situations demand a slowdown, that is to reach the maximum potential in: periods of time with intellectual or physical demand, even athletes.
- Helps you get to sleep
- Helps you to get better rest and to wake up feeling fresh
- Regularises the sleep-wake cycle
- Improves quality of life
- Improves mood
Its recommended if
- You feel general discomfort
- You have constant fatigue
- You are experiencing situations of stress or anxiety
- You have trouble falling asleep
- You feel your sleep is not restorative
How does it work?
You fall asleep more easily
1 capsule of VitAmin-T Sueño contains 1.9 mg of Melatonin, complementing your endogenous Melatonin level, which is increasing in darkness. VitAmin-T Melatonin supplies the adequate amount of Melatonin that is required in stressful situations, and helps you fall asleep in a natural way, about 30 minutes after bedtime.
You sleep better
1 capsule of Vitamin-T Melatonin contains 100 mg of Tryptophan, a natural source of Melatonin. When it is dark, Tryptophan is converted into new Melatonin. Magnesium and the vitamins B3-B6-B9 facilitate this process. This way, Melatonin level is maintained during more hours so that you can enjoy a natural rest without disruptions.
Who can benefit?
- In times of anxiety or emotional instability, VITAMIN -T Melatonin helps sleep in less time.
- In case of "jet lag" or change in working hours, VITAMIN -T Melatonin helps restore altered sleep-wake cycle.
- In over 50 years , VITAMIN -T Melatonin compensates for the decreased production of melatonin that occurs with age , restoring the ability to fall asleep.
Combine it with VitAmin-T Triptófano, tandem sueño-vigilia
VitAmin-T Tryptophan with B1 and B2 and VitAmin-T Dream is a product duo complementary to naturally rebalance the sleep-wake cycle in case of fatigue or decay, facilitating a promising day when getting up, as well as a restful sleep at bedtime. Its natural action is based on the virtues of the amino acid Tryptophan, which influences the state of mind and the conciliation of sleep.
Not only are vitAmin-T Sueño and vitAmin-T Tryptophan compatible, they actually complement each other. One capsule of VitAmin-T Melatonin taken at night and one capsule of VitAmin-T Tryptophan taken during the day constitute a formidable tag team for regulating the sleep-wake cycle, as a complete nutritional supplement to combat low spirits and the effects of sleep deprivation.
What is Trytophan?
It is one of the 10 essential aminoacids, that we only obtain through diet. It is a Serotonin precursor.
What is serotonin?
It is a hormone which acts as a neurotransmitter. It modulates different responses of the body:
- Pain relief (analgesic effect )
- Psychic relief (regulation of mood and anxiety)
- Satiating effect
- A natural antidepressant?
A natural antidepressant?
If we have appropriate levels of serotonin our mood , our vital state, improvement and we can give the best of ourselves.
Tips for taking Vitamin-T Tryptophan
Half an hour before food intake to improve intestinal absorption.
2 capsules per day. Preferably, one before breakfast and another one before the main meal.
In periods with intense effort: 3 capsules per day: 2 capsules before breakfast and another one before the main meal.
A good rest is the main phase of our balance
- Half an hour before food intake to improve intestinal absorption.
- In the morning, 1 capsule before breakfast.
- 1 capsule before the main meals.
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin B3 (niacin)
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate)
- Vitamin B6 (piridoxin)
- Vitamin B9 (pteroylmonoglutamic acid)
- Bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose
- Dextrose anhydrous
- Stabiliser: magnesium stearate
- Anti-caking agent: Silicon oxide
8 other products in the same category: