- How many doses of Recuperat-ion Hydrasport drink can I take during the day?
- How many doses of Recuperat-ion FM can I take during the day?
- For how long can I take Recuperat-ion Hydrasport and Recuperat-ion FM?
- Has Recuperat-ion any incompatibility with other minerals or medicines or food?
- Can I take Recuperat-ion FM or Recuperat-ion Hydrasport if I have high blood pressure?
- Is it useful to treat illnesses?
- Can I take my usual medicines together with vitAmin-T?
- Is there a danger of overdose with taking vitAmin-T?
- Can I take a mineral salts based drink, such as Recuperat-ion Hydrasport or Recuperat-ion FM, together with vitAmin-T?
- Where I can buy your products?
That means that if 1 kilogram of weight has been lost, you need to drink 1,5 litres of water. Therefore, to reach the ideal ionic concentration, you need to dissolve 3 doses of Recuperat-ion Sport Lemon per 1,5 litres of water.
There is no limit to the quantity of doses that a healthy sportsmen can take, since it is convenient to replace all the lost salts from sweat as soon as possible
Remember that it is very important to remain hydrated before and during the exercise. For additional information you can visit our research section.
To improve deep hydration and relieve muscular discomfort, we recommend that you take1 dose during the day dissolved in 1 litre of water. To achieve the desired permanent effect you need to keep this consumption during a long period of time, which according to the degree of muscular discomfort canreach up to 6 months.
You can increase the consumption to 2 or 3 doses per day to a maximum of 4 doses.
You should remember however that only your Doctor or Chamist have the adequate knowledge to provide you with health advice.
As with any another dietary supplement, if you are under medication, you will need to consult with your Doctor about the suitability to take Recuperat-Ion.
Your doctor can also advise you to reduce the salt intake in your diet to compensate for the increase in sodium.
Recuperat-ion Is not a medicine but a food supplement which contributes water and minerals to people that suffer from an intense muscular debilitation.